Monday, September 7, 2009

My Favorite Hero

  • http://jrichardstevens.com/aquaman/Aquaman11.jpg
My favorite superhero, by far, has to be aquaman. Why? Well, just look at this list of abilities he has (taken from wikipedia)
  • Undersea adaptation
  • Telepathy
  • enhanced senses
  • Super strength
  • Left hand is made of water and possesses mystical properties
I mean, how hardcore is that? His left hand is made of WATER.

Here's a clip of an old aquaman cartoon that's pretty darn intense:



I also love the ocean, and he's the only Hero I know that does everything underwater. I mean, he's so freaking cool, calling sea creatures to help him and everything. I don't really know what else to say, because the video and his abilities are pretty much self-explanatory on how awesome he is.

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Aqua man is cool but he is almost useless above the water.

September 7, 2009 at 9:46 PM

 
Blogger Ms. Charlotte said...

Wow, awesome. I love that you added a video too. I had never heard of him before but I think you have me convinced of how awesome he is.

September 8, 2009 at 2:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home