Tuesday, September 29, 2009

What I did this weekend

Oh man, August is the best! She's almost like a mom to me. She never tortures me or yells at me or anything! I don't think June really likes me, but I think August already knows about my mother somehow...

This weekend was great! I finally got to read without T-Ray yelling at me. I also got to pour wax into the candle molds instead of getting the honey out of the cages. Thank God, It's really scary thinking you're going to get stung. For some reason, when I'm working, sometimes I get sorry for T-Ray, but the feeling quickly goes away with all the anger I have for him. Stupid me, thinking that the smile he gave me while singing in church actually meant something.

At the end of the weekend, we all had a lazy day. We sat back, drank orangeade, and watched all the bees swarm around. I felt a sense of satisfaction as the hot sun rays beamed on my face, knowing that I'm welcome here and I can take the responsibility to help the people who gave me a new home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home